With Zammad, created on the initiative of OTRS founder Martin Edenhofer, we help companies and organizations around the world improve their daily interactions with clients and customers. In doing so, we pursue the mission to develop the best and most innovative open source helpdesk platform in the world. Our user and community base, which has been growing steadily since we went live in 2016, as well as the more than 3,000 stars on GitHub and more than 50,000 active installations show: We are on the right track with this mission. You see it the same way? Then come on board now to help shape the future of Zammad!
Zammad is a diverse application with steady, creative growth. To keep Zammad user-friendly and elegant, we're looking for you to be the Zammad Product Owner where all the threads come together and are coordinated.
- You will be the driving force that creatively and motivationally shapes the implementation of
requirements and visions for the future
- You network with customers, users, and colleagues to gain the best understanding of how to move Zammad forward
- You carry and explain needs and requests to the development team in a prioritized manner
- You have an open ear for the technical maintainability of the software
- You have professional experience as a product owner
- You have professional experience with SCRUM
- You have good written and spoken language skills (German/English), another foreign language is a plus
- You are characterized by a structured and organized way of working and you have a high demand on the quality of your own work
- You already know or use Zammad
Yes, we admit it: We are looking for the best of the best. Are you in?
- Your convincing performance as a solution- and communication-oriented person
- Your experience and stories as a product owner (Best Practices and Fuckups)
- Your written and verbal skills and talents
If you can convince us of your skills, you will have the opportunity to leave your footprint in an intensive development and growth phase of Zammad and to help shape our further path together in a sustainable way.
But it doesn't stop there:
- As an agile open source company, we offer you flat hierarchies with enough room to develop your own ideas
- You will be part of a close-knit, international team with an unbeatable "we-feeling"
- You enjoy free choice of your technical equipment and design of your workplace in a home office with flexible working hours
We are not IBM or SAP. Nor are we Airbnb or Google. But we are Zammad. And zammad we are more than the sum of our parts.