Join us at Zammad
Zammad is an open-source helpdesk platform with big ambitions to be the best of its kind. With technical founder Martin Edenhofer at the helm, Zammad empowers teams around the world to provide the kind of next-level customer service that keeps people coming back.
The proof is in the pudding: with 3,000 GitHub stars, 50,000 active installations, and a community with steady, sustainable growth since its inception in 2016, Zammad has built a reputation of rock-solid reliability that our users depend on to ensure success at the frontlines of their business. You can’t buy that kind of trust.
Interested? Read on, and reach out if you’d like to have a hand in shaping the future of Zammad.
The role as SCRUM Master
Zammad is constantly maintained and driven forward by a team of experienced and creative minds.
To intensify the joint work in our agile environment, we are looking for you as SCRUM Master, who helps us to master the daily hurdles of working life.
Your field of activity - challenging and future-oriented:
- you enjoy working with people
- you are the zen master and the trouble shooter
- you respond to the needs and wishes of the team
- you know how to apply SCRUM and offer methodical solutions
- you are able to bring agile software development closer to third parties
Your qualifications - sound and adequate:
- you have professional experience as a SCRUM Master
- you live the principles of the agile manifesto
This is what we are looking forward to:
- convince us of you as a solution and communication oriented person
- show us your written and verbal skills and talents
- tell us about your experiences and stories
(Best Practices and Fuckups)
What’s in it for you?
Naturally, with the position comes the opportunity to 1) leave your mark on Zammad during a phase of intensive development and growth and 2) help shape our future together.
On top of that:
- As an agile, open-source company, our team is built around a flat hierarchy that gives you the latitude to pursue your own ideas.
- You will be part of a close-knit, international team with an uncanny sense of unity.
- Last but not least, you will enjoy the unbeatable freedom of remote work and flexible hours under management that does everything it can to support you in achieving your best work.