With Zammad, created on the initiative of OTRS founder Martin Edenhofer, we help companies and organizations around the world improve their daily interactions with clients and customers. In doing so, we pursue the mission to develop the best and most innovative open source helpdesk platform in the world. Our user and community base, which has been growing steadily since we went live in 2016, as well as the more than 3,900 stars on GitHub and over 100,000 active installations show: We are on the right track with this mission. You see it the same way? Then come on board now to help shape the future of Zammad!
Zammad is looking for a Marketing Manager to start as soon as possible. Come join our remote team and inspire new customers excited about our help desk software!
Zammad was founded in 2016 and has since made a name for itself, especially in the open source scene. Our software makes work easier every day for teams across a wide range of industries and around the world. Since our launch, both our revenue and customer numbers have grown by an average of 80% annually. But we can't continue our success story alone.
Our team is always growing and we need support to make new customers feel comfortable with us. What's special: Zammad is 100% remote and our team is internationally dispersed. This means that you too can work wherever you want!
And this is what you can expect with us:
As a marketing manager, you wear the hat when it comes to marketing and PR. Of course, useful tools like Canva Pro, Meltwater, Matomo, Seobility, Moosend, and many more are at your disposal.
Your most important tasks are
- Target group/market observation, annual planning, budget planning
- content marketing
- Website, blog, newsletter, etc.
- Strategy, creating and planning posts, interaction with users, analytics, optimization.
- Press relations
- Sending press releases, media monitoring, etc.
- Trend tracking, monitoring, website/content optimization.
- SEA / Advertising
- Placing ads, Google Ads strategy, copywriting, performance evaluation, optimization
- Ensure consistent appearance of Zammad (visually and in terms of content)
- Find suitable events, organize participation
What you bring to the table:
- You speak German and English fluently
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing
- You know all social media trends and play channels effortlessly
- You can also explain more complex topics in your content well
- SEO and SEA are not newfangled baby names for you, but important parts of your daily work
- You know how to express yourself - also to the media - and have ideally written press releases before
- You are an organizational talent, which is why you can plan and accompany our trade fair and event appearances - from the design and ordering of merchandise to stand support
- You understand company branding and attach importance to a professional appearance
- You are able to create presentations, social media posts and graphics on your own
This is what you get:
- Freedom and balance - work when and where you want to
- First class work equipment
- Responsibility and ownership
- Continuing education opportunities
- Annual offsites
Sounds like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application including earliest possible start date and salary expectations.