With Zammad, created on the initiative of OTRS founder Martin Edenhofer, we help companies and organizations around the world improve their daily interactions with clients and customers. In doing so, we pursue the mission to develop the best and most innovative open source helpdesk platform in the world. Our user and community base, which has been growing steadily since we went live in 2016, as well as the more than 3,000 stars on GitHub and over 50,000 active installations show: We are on the right track with this mission. You see it the same way? Then come on board now to help shape the future of Zammad!
Zammad is looking for a Sales Manager to start as soon as possible. Come join our remote team and get new customers excited about our help desk software!
Zammad was founded in 2016 and has since made a name for itself, especially in the open source scene. Our software makes work easier every day for teams across a wide range of industries and around the world. Since our launch, both our revenue and customer numbers have grown by an average of 80% annually. But we can't continue our success story alone.
Our team is always growing and we need support to make new customers feel comfortable with us. What's special: Zammad is 100% remote and our team is internationally dispersed. This means that you too can work wherever you want!
And this is what you can expect with us:
More and more people hear about Zammad and become curious about us! That's why we need YOU! You are the first point of contact for interested prospects and convince them with your enthusiasm about Zammad.
It's all about inbound leads - you don't make cold calls. Instead, you'll manage new customers from initial contact to contract signing.
- Answer all questions about Zammad, both in writing and by phone
- If necessary, you can also do a bit of persuasion work
- Present our product in individual pitches as well as in regular public demos
- Write proposals and draw up contracts
- Contribute to achieving our KPIs and outperforming ourselves every year
- Collaborates with marketing to create pitch decks, handouts, and other materials
- Create targeted funnels in conjunction with sales leadership and the marketing team
- Represent Zammad at events and inspire all visitors there
- Bring new ideas on how to win even more customers for Zammad
What you bring to the table:
- You speak German and English fluently
- You already have experience in sales/sales, preferably in the software sector
- You can lecture and present and always express yourself well
- You are friendly, open and communicative
- You can put yourself in other people's shoes
- You do not shy away from objections and always find the right arguments
- You never lose the overview even in stressful situations
- You can reliably and independently coordinate correspondence and support communication between Sales, Support and Marketing
- You work independently and show initiative
- You are a team player
- You have a passion for modern software solutions and are an open source fan
- Ideally, you are willing to travel
This is what you get:
- Freedom and balance - work when and where you want to
- First class work equipment
- Responsibility and ownership
- Continuing education opportunities
- Annual offsites
Sounds like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application including earliest possible start date and salary expectations.