With Zammad, created on the initiative of OTRS founder Martin Edenhofer, we help companies and organizations around the world improve their daily interactions with clients and customers. In doing so, we pursue the mission to develop the best and most innovative open source helpdesk platform in the world. Our user and community base, which has been growing steadily since we went live in 2016, as well as the more than 3,700 stars on GitHub and over 50,000 active installations show: We are on the right track with this mission. You see it the same way? Then come on board now to help shape the future of Zammad!
Zammad is looking for a Social Media Manager to start as soon as possible. Come join our remote team and inspire new customers excited about our help desk software!
Since our launch, both our revenue and customer numbers have grown by an average of 80% annually. But we can't continue our success story alone. Our team is always growing and we need support to make new customers feel comfortable with us. What's special: Zammad is 100% remote and our team is internationally dispersed. This means that you too can work wherever you want!
And this is what you can expect with us:
As a Social Media Manager, you wear the hat when it comes to creating compelling content for Zammad's online channels. Of course, useful tools like Canva Pro, Asana, Metricool, and many more are at your disposal.
Your most important tasks are
- Run the day-to-day operations of Zammad’s social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube Facebook, etc.)
- Create captivating, platform-specific content, spanning curiosity-inducing videos, user-generated posts, and engaging captions
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with the overall marketing business objectives and target audiences
- Track and analyze key performance metrics to measure success and optimize future campaign planning and execution
- Monitoring and reporting on sentiment, trends, best practices in the customer service space, new technologies and tools to stay ahead of the evolving social media landscape
- Ensure consistent appearance of Zammad (visually and in terms of content)
What you bring to the table:
- You speak German and English fluently
- You have at least 3 years of experience in social media
- You know all social media trends and play channels effortlessly
- You excel at effectively explaining complex topics through your content
- You are able to create presentations, social media posts and graphics on your own
- Your writing style is clear and persuasive, you can express yourself precisely and convey ideas effectively
- SEO and SEA are not newfangled baby names for you, but important parts of your daily work
- You understand company branding and attach importance to a professional appearance
This is what you get:
- Freedom and balance - work when and where you want to
- First class work equipment
- Responsibility and ownership
- Continuing education opportunities
- Annual offsites
Sounds like you? Then we look forward to receiving your application including earliest possible start date and salary expectations.