Zammad is an open-source helpdesk platform with big ambitions to be the best of its kind. With technical founder Martin Edenhofer at the helm, Zammad empowers teams around the world to provide the kind of next-level customer service that keeps people coming back.
The proof is in the pudding: with 3,000 GitHub stars, 50,000 active installations, and a community with steady, sustainable growth since its inception in 2016, Zammad has built a reputation of rock-solid reliability that our users depend on to ensure success at the frontlines of their business. You can’t buy that kind of trust.
Interested? Read on, and reach out if you’d like to have a hand in shaping the future of Zammad.
At Zammad, you don't just create text to defined content, but actively shape the agile software development process:
- As an expert and consultant for writing user- and translator-friendly texts in Zammad, you are part of the SCRUM team.
- You will perform tests from a user perspective and help improve the usability of Zammad.
- You will assist our Product Owner in creating user stories and specifications for new features and enhancements.
- You manage the Zammad documentation in collaboration with the SCRUM team and the community.
- You support the translation community (https://translations.zammad.org).
- You enrich the Zammad blog with technical articles and tips (e.g.: "Best practices for setting up Zammad").
- Convince us of you as a solution and communication oriented person
- Show us your written and spoken skills and talents (German+English)
- Tell us about your experiences and stories (Best Practices and Fuckups)
Naturally, with the position comes the opportunity to 1) leave your mark on Zammad during a phase of intensive development and growth and 2) help shape our future together.
On top of that:
- As an agile, open-source company, our team is built around a flat hierarchy that gives you the latitude to pursue your own ideas.
- You will be part of a close-knit, international team with an uncanny sense of unity.
- Last but not least, you will enjoy the unbeatable freedom of remote work and flexible hours under management that does everything it can to support you in achieving your best work.