Zammad is an open-source helpdesk platform with big ambitions to be the best of its kind. With technical founder Martin Edenhofer at the helm, Zammad empowers teams around the world to provide the kind of next-level customer service that keeps people coming back.
The proof is in the pudding: with 3,000 GitHub stars, 50,000 active installations, and a community with steady, sustainable growth since its inception in 2016, Zammad has built a reputation of rock-solid reliability that our users depend on to ensure success at the frontlines of their business. You can’t buy that kind of trust.
Interested? Read on, and reach out if you’d like to have a hand in shaping the future of Zammad.
As a Zammad Trainer, you will assist companies and organizations in building knowledge about the setup, configuration, design, and use of Zammad. Since a helpdesk system change is not a piece of cake, as a trainer you address individual questions about functionalities of the core product in the training sessions, as long as they can be answered adequately in the training content.
- You support new customers through knowledge transfer during system implementation and changeover, from system configuration to the implementation of individual goals and processes, and are the spearhead in the training sessions to ensure an optimal go-live.
- You structure customer requirements and goals and moderate the requirements and expectations for product management described by customers in the trainings
- You organize and moderate workshops and trainings - remotely or on-site
- a strong technical background and the basic understanding of system architecture and database systems
- previous knowledge in the context of ticket or CRM system
- a strong customer service orientation and a talent for spontaneous solutions like workarounds with on-board tools
- good written and spoken language skills (in German and English; another foreign language is a plus)
- a methodical, structured, and organized approach to work
- high standards for the quality of your own work
- the kind of personality that radiates confidence and wisdom, and always has an answer for everything
- team spirit
Yes, we’re asking a lot. This is a demanding role, and we’re looking for the
very best to fill it!
In addition to a résumé/CV and cover letter, be sure to include the following:
- win us over, come on board, work with us and show us your incredible qualities as a trainer
- stories of your successes and failures as a Software Trainer (Best Practices and Fuckups)
Naturally, with the position comes the opportunity to 1) leave your mark on Zammad during a phase of intensive development and growth and 2) help shape our future together.
On top of that:
- As an agile, open-source company, our team is built around a flat hierarchy that gives you the latitude to pursue your own ideas.
- You will be part of a close-knit, international team with an uncanny sense of unity.
- Last but not least, you will enjoy the unbeatable freedom of remote work and flexible hours under management that does everything it can to support you in achieving your best work.
We are not IBM or SAP. Nor are we Airbnb or Google. But we are Zammad. And zammad we are more than the sum of our parts.