We're happy to announce the next milestone of Zammad, the Zammad 2.0 release. From today on we move back to our monthly release cycle.
Besides the bugfix release of Zammad 1.5.1 we're also releasing the new Zammad 2.0.0 with the following key improvements.
Key Feature #1: LDAP integration
Key Feature #2: Absence management assistant
Key Feature #3: Exchange integration
Key Feature #4: Role management
A dedicated feature page with screencasts of each key feature is available here https://zammad.com/business-features
A selection of further new functions are:
- Support for RTL languages Hebrew and Persian.
- Third party authentication for users with Microsoft account and Azure AD (also users of Office 365, so far already Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. via OAuth)
- Support of the well-known text modules (::) in the chat widget for fast answering of standard questions.
- When integrating IMAP mailboxes, it is possible to set in expert mode that e-mails remain on the e-mail server..
- Support for deleting tickets via the admin interface (via automation).
- Individualization of the ticket processing interface by "full quote" of e-mails when answering, use of an extra subject for each article/e-mail or use of the initials for tweets.
Many other improvements can be found in the changelog.
Download Zammad 2.0.0
Download Zammad 1.5.1
Information about upgrading a Zammad installation can be found here:
Your Zammad team!